Nick Elleray is a comic based in London. Originally from Australia, he was lured into a long-term (some might say Oedipal) relationship with the motherland and has lived in the UK since 1997.
Nick has recently performed at: Comic Boom (Komedia – Brighton), The Comedy Store (London), Backyard Comedy Club, Up The Creek, Crack Comedy (Kingston, Wimbledon, Streatham, Southbank) and Covent Garden Comedy Club.
We all know that the true soul of comedy lies in BRUTAL COMPETITION. Nick has been awarded the following accolades:
- Finalist in New Acts of the Year 2015, Bloomsbury Theatre, London
- Finalist in the 2014 Leicester Square New Comedian Awards, London
- Finalist in the 2014 Squawker Awards, Brighton
- Semi-finalist in the 2014 BBC Radio 2 New Comedy Award
- Winner of the 2014 Max Turner prize
- Finalist in the 2013 Up The Creek One To Watch competition
- Shortlisted for the 2013 BBC Radio 2 New Comedy Award
“Nick Elleray is a classy act, turning the loud Aussie stereotype on its head with an aridly dry set delivered in quiet, measured style.” Steve Bennett, Chortle
“...told with self-mocking style and, most importantly, had some very funny punchlines. I thought he was worth a place” Bruce Dessau, reviewing the 2015 New Acts Of The Year competition